I am taking part in the Lenor fresh sheet week challenge!!
We all love that fresh, clean feeling of getting into a newly made bed. And as the winter months draw in, getting a good night’s sleep is even more important to help get us through the cold, dark days.
In fact, new research by Lenor has found that a staggering 83% of Brits go on to have an unproductive day if they’ve not slept in clean, fresh bed sheets and 71% claim that sleeping in fusty sheets makes them unhappy. Unfortunately for most, a mere 5% of people feel that the clean, freshly washed feeling of newly laundered bed sheets lasts for more than a couple of days.
Lenor gives fabric up to seven times longer lasting freshness by releasing scent through touch to keep them fresh and fragrant for longer - helping turn Fresh Sheet Day into Fresh Sheet Week!
So what’s the challenge? With the help of their resident Sleep Expert, Sammy Margo, Lenor have put together some Sleep Sacks full of little tricks that can help you get some quality Zs…
· Doodle pillowcase: for last minute to-do-lists so there’s one less thing on your mind before you drift off
· Sleep mask: eliminating light can help you fall into a deeper slumber
· Hot Chocolate & mug: a warm drink before bedtime can help you relax
· Sleep Sounds CD: to help you nod off easier
· The Good Sleep Guide: written by physiotherapist Sammy Margo, an essential guide to a good night's rest
· New Lenor Pink Topaz & Magnolia: with its delicate feminine scent it will help keep your sheets fresh all week
I cannot wait to get started, as fresh sheets daily are my idea of heaven, so a promise of seven days of freshness really appeals to me!!
The super lovely people at Lenor, have also offered a Sleep Sack to one of my readers too!!