I have lost count of the times I have been shopping for something for me, and ended up with an outfit for one of the children!
Over the last three years I have taken to shopping online more and more - partly because it is so much easier than dragging a child around the shops, and you can do it any time of day or night. The one thing that puts me off though is the delivery charge!
Well Jenny at KyNa Boutique has this sorted, not only does it stock funky, contemporary and ethical clothing online, there is free delivery and returns on every item. What's more - all their items are organic, so are suitable for little ones with delicate skin prone to Eczema or allergies aged 0-5.
|Jenny and the inspirations behind KyNa Boutique|
|Eliza in the Bamboo Baby Classic Denim Dress|
To celebrate the launch of the new spring range, KyNa Boutique have offered a prize of a £15 voucher to be spent with them. I know I cannot choose what I want to order first:
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Entries can be via blog comment, Facebook, Twitter etc
- Please read the rules below
- Closing date Midnight 31st March 2012
How Rafflecopter Works
- If there is no form hit refresh (f5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – usually making a blog comment
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter!
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via Twitter