We love to bake in our house and I can often be found baking up a storm in the kitchen. Here is my Raspberry and Lemon Muffin recipe, which is perfect with a nice hot cuppa:
4 Tbsp Sunflower Oil
1 Large Egg
150g Self Raising flour
100g Caster Sugar
175g Fresh or Frozen Raspberries
4 Tbsp Icing Sugar
2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
1. Preheat oven to 200C, or 180C for a fan oven. Line a six hole deep muffin tray with paper cases
2. Mix the Oil, Milk and Egg together
3. Sift the flour and sugar into a bowl.
4. Add the liquid and half the raspberries to the flour and mix until just coming together
5. Spoon into the muffin cases and scatter over the remaining raspberries. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
6. Cool the muffins on a wire rack. Sift the icing sugar into a bowl, stir in the lemon juice to make a runny icing.
7. Drizzle over the muffins and leave to set
I am entering our muffins into English Mums Baked with Love Bake off