When I started searching for a beaker for Eliza a few months back, I was really disappointed to discover that I couldn’t find an anywayup cup. I have always used them with my older children and love them.
I saw they were back on twitter and looking for reviewers, so of course I volunteered.
We got two cups in the post and I wasn’t disappointed, and neither were Isaac and Eliza.
Eliza’s cup is a classic design and finally she can have a drink of water with her meal and not empty the contents of the cup everywhere. She doesn’t appear to have to work hard to get to her drink either, which used to take some practice if I remember rightly.
Now Isaac’s cup is genius. It looks like a grown up cup so he doesn’t feel like a baby, but is sealed to prevent leaks. You just suck gently at the side and out comes your drink.
Isaac can drink out of a normal cup with no problem, but tends to leave them within reach of his sister who sees them as a homing beacon and then proceeds to empty the contents over herself and the floor. This is the perfect alternative, and is also great for bedtime drinks and travelling too.
I will admit, there was a slight leakage from Isaac’s cup, but only when dropped from the table and it was only a drop or two!
The new Anywayup website relaunches on 1st August and to celebrate this I have a trio of Bird Cups to give away.
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Entries can be via comment, Facebook, Twitter etc
- Please read the rules below
- Closing date: 23rd August 2012
- If there is no form hit refresh (f5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – leave a blog post comment
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via Twitter