Now the children are starting the new term, it is official – summer is almost over and Autumn is fast approaching.
With Autumn comes chillier weather and darker evenings, but it also means one more thing……….Halloween is on its way!!
I love Halloween, not for any sinister message, but for it’s excuse to do crafting and baking with the kids and getting dressed up in all sorts of disguises and go traipsing around the local area in search of goodies!
Now, what do you use to collect those treats that are on offer?
Would you like to win this gorgeous Pumpkin Bag from Looking Glass Designs, that can be used year after year!!
This is a Child’s Jack o’ Lantern Bag / Halloween Pumpkin Bag Trick or Treat Bag made from 100% cotton yarn. It is the perfect size for a small child or toddler to hold and carry while Trick or Treating on Halloween. It measures approx. 5″ high and 6″ in diameter (at the top of the bag) and the handle is 12.5″ long. The face has been crocheted out of black 100% cotton and sewn on with black thread.
If a Pumpkin isn’t your thing then make sure you follow @LookingGlassD as Denise is also giving away a Ghost Trick or Treat Bag, or look in her Etsy Shop for more designs, including Frankenstein!!
- To Enter:
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Entries can be via comment, Facebook, Twitter etc
- Please read the rules below
- Closing date: 30th September 2012
- If there is no form hit refresh (f5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – leave a blog post comment
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via Twitter