Thankfully this week has been much quieter and we have slowly been preparing for our upcoming holiday. I’m slightly regretting doing a countdown as the youngest two don’t understand and are constantly asking if its holiday today – Isaac was even up at 5am this morning and had a slight meltdown when he realised it wasn’t today.
It’s an early start tomorrow as we are driving to Ebbsfleet, so I am hoping that we manage to get the kids into bed fairly early so we can make the last minute preparations as it is also Isaac’s birthday when we are away!
So, without further ado here are this weeks pictures:
103. Stopped for a rest after a run along the beach
104. Playing Knights
105. Making the most of Daddy being home for the school run
106. A trip to see Ben & Holly live
107. Unintentional sensory play with polystyrene balls
108. Please can someone teach her to steer
109. Someone has learned to blow bubbles with a straw!