So this week I officially became the mother of a 20 year old – cannot quite believe I have a daughter of that age, but I do!
Abbey’s birthday was on Thursday and her wish for the day was to go and feed the swans with her little sister, so that’s what we did – only she ran away screaming when one of the swans got a little to close for comfort (Eliza just stood there laughing!).
I also waved hubby off on a week’s holiday to Las Vegas with the boys. I have to admit it is very depressing shopping for someone else’s holiday clobber when you are not going yourself.
And the answer is “No”, my bathroom still isn’t finished!!
152. Isaac braves the climbing wall at the Family Adventure Fest
153. Abbey stops chasing Eliza for a moment and poses on the climbing frame
154. Scream if you want to go higher
155. Isaac at Sports Day – why weren’t sacks this cool when we were at school?
156. Kisses for the birthday girl
157. Swimming fun with Abbey and Kian
158. Who knew glitter in water would be so much fun?