Half term week has been fantastic. We have crammed so much in and I cannot wait to tell you all about it.
Living in a small caravan was a challenge and I am relieved it was still mild, but the kids didn’t care and had great fun despite the weather being a bit up and down.
The highlight of the week was finally visiting and meeting the lovely Fiona from Coombemill. The kids had such a fantastic time for the 3 hours we were there that they are desperate to go back for a holiday.
300. St Mark’s Church for the Family Service and a final confirmation of Sebastian’s Christening date – he will be having a Christmas christening and I am so excited.
301. Eliza pleased with her caravan surroundings and even more pleased that they had a TV showing CBeebies
302. Kian, Isaac and Eliza at Adrenalin Quarry
303. Monkeying around at Newquay Zoo
304. Meeting the Dragon from Room on the Broom and making magic with wands we made at Eden Project
305. My little adventurers exploring Coombe Mill
306. Completing the Stick Man trail at Moors Valley