Much as we had an absolutely fantastic time on our half term break it has been really nice to catch up with the normality of the school run, swimming lessons and bed at 7pm. I have been really struggling to stop Isaac and Eliza getting up at 4am and it looks like I am slowly succeeding, although Eliza is still waking then, she just stays in her room singing.
Here is this week in pictures:
307. Finishing off the half term break swinging through the trees at Go Ape
308. We planted an Apple Tree in the front garden
309. Isaac brought home Peanuts the class teddy, but we only get to record his adventures if he comes home at the weekend
310. Sebastian is really mummified at the moment and has to be in the same room as me, so here he is watching me cook the tea.
311. We started weaning today, but it looks as though he prefers the taste of his bib!
312. Eliza did some painting at school and came home covered!!
313. Exploring Furzey Gardens in the New Forest. It was stunningly beautiful and I practised taking some pictures with my new DSLR and am very proud of the results. You can see one of the photo’s in my silent sunday post.