I have done it!!
A picture for every single day of 2013 and here are my final entries:
356. Our first full day on the farm at Coombe Mill and Isaac got to drive the tractor with Farmer Nick. How proud does he look?
357. Sebastian didn’t like being put in his new baby carrier, however once he was hoisted onto Daddy’s shoulders he loved being able to see everything going on around him.
358. It’s Christmas Eve and the kids were surprised by a special visit from Father Christmas on their train ride at Coombe Mill. They even got a present (or two) each.
359. It’s Christmas Day and someone got a new lens for their camera (ME!). Here is my very first photo with it and I couldn’t wish for a better one!
360. Boxing Day say Eliza get her turn at driving the Tractor. I am not so sure that I would have been as relaxed as Farmer Nick!
361. Today we said goodbye to Coombe Mill and all our new friends. Eliza gained an honourary big sister in the process – Mediocre Mum’s daughter M!
362. Home sweet home and the kids get to open the presents we couldn’t fit in the car!
363. After spending the last week in the great outdoors, staying in just wasn’t an option so we headed to Christchurch with Abbey and Paul to feed the ducks and mess around.
364. We headed to London to the O2 to see Disney On Ice to review Seatwave’s click and collect service. What an utter disaster – 3 hours to get there in the torrential rain and high winds and the O2 had no record of our tickets. Luckily there were a few other bloggers / journalists in the same situation and we stood up on mass and the O2 kindly stepped and gave us tickets – albeit ones in the gods and I spent the whole time trying to stop Eliza climbing over the edge so she could get a better view!
365. Whilst at Coombe Mill the lovely Chrissie (Mediocre Mum) introduced the kids to home made waffles. They were such a hit I found a waffle machine in the sales and here was my first attempt at making our own. They were a success!
Wishing you all a very Happy New Year and I look forward to sharing our adventures in 2014.
A big thank you going out to all of you that have viewed and commented on my blog this year and to theboyandme for hosting this fabulous linky!