If you are regular readers of my blog you will know we have been testing the new British Gas Smart Meter. We had it installed in August and I have been updating you with our progress and even how they are being launched around the world.
The next stage in our Smart Meter journey is the Smart Energy Report (SER) which is a personalised guide to our energy habits. Everyone who upgrades their homes to smart meters will receive a unique insight into their energy use.
With the Smart Energy Report you can see:
- Your past hourly, daily, weekly or monthly energy usage and what it cost
- A breakdown of what you’re spending on things like heating, hot water, cooking, lighting and appliances
- Insights about how you use energy and personalised tips on how to save
- Comparisons on your energy usage with similar households
As you can see we have made more savings on our gas than electricity but I am pleased with our progress so far.
- To Enter:
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Entries can be via comment, Facebook, Twitter etc
- Please read the rules below
- Closing date: 31st January 2014
- If there is no form hit refresh (f5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – Leave a comment
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via Twitter
- Terms & Conditions can be found in the Rafflecopter form below