It has been a much quieter week this week as both Eliza and Sebastian have succumbed to nasty coughs/colds, courtesy of someone who clearly shouldn’t have been sent to school!!
On Friday we headed out to Frankie and Benny’s for a lovely meal, where we were treated like royalty as we were the only ones in there for quite some time. Isaac was even shown his dinner being made!
Saturday saw us heading to the RAF Museum in Hendon for a Propel event. Kian, Isaac and Eliza got to fly Radio Controlled Helicopters and UFO’s and the little ones also got their faces painted and had lots of fun dressing up. We all had lots of fun and it was lovely to see Sebastian getting to join in and wandering around. My plane obsessed toddler adored walking around the museum, pointing to and saying “plane”.
Here is my week:
326. Mum, when is dinner ready?
327. There’s ice on the car so we dug out the snowsuit and woolly hat
329. It’s mild enough for no coat again!
330. Daddy’s home from work = Bundle
331. Dinner at Frankie and Benny’s
332. Hmmmmmm, an alien seems to have replaced Isaac