Do you remember Monchhichi?
They have been around as long as I have been alive (over 40 years) and were first created by Mr K. Sekiguchi from Japan. He developed a human like monkey doll who sucked his thumb to become everyone’s friend and to deliver messages of peace and love around the world.
Maybe you know them as Chicaboo from the 1980s? I know had one when I was growing up!
Just the mention of the Monchhichi brand name triggers childhood memories for many people and know they are back with Bandai who were appointed to be their UK distributor earlier this year.
They have just launched a new collection with a range of new designs, styles and outfits, each available in different sizes: mini 10 cm; Monchhichi key rings; 20 cm Classic; 20 cm Fashion; 20 cm Sleeping; 20 cm & 45 cm Mothercare exclusive and the 20 cm Pyjama Boy and 80 cm Boy & Girl collection. They are currently available to buy from Argos, the Entertainer, Debenhams, Harrods, Hamleys, Toymaster, Smyths and Amazon.
We took our Monchhichi on holiday with us and even the cleaners had fun with them and tucked them up in bed for when Eliza got back to our room.
The team at Bandai have offered me one Pyjama Boy Monchhichi to giveaway to one of my readers.
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Please read the rules below
- Closing Date: 30th June 2015
- If there is no form hit refresh (F5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – Leave a comment**
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via twitter
- Terms and Conditions can be found in the Rafflecopter form below
**Comments may not appear immediately due to moderation
More competitions at ThePrizeFinder – See more at: http://www.theprizefinder.com/content/monchhichi-pyjama-boy#sthash.UK9HNtgH.dpuf