Build-A-Bear Workshop is probably Eliza’s favourite shop in the whole wide world.
If you have not visited a Build-A-Bear workshop before, it is an interactive destination for creating personalised furry friends, from Super Heroes to My Little Ponies and everything cute and cuddly in between.
Eliza has been busy collecting her Frozen Bears and My Little Ponies, whilst Isaac has the Marvel Superhero team and Sebastian decided on Chase from Paw Patrol on his first visit earlier this year.
Build-A-Bear Workshop is inviting guests to celebrate the brand’s favourite holiday, National Teddy Bear Day, on 9th September with £5 teddy bears, all while helping children across the globe.
To mark the occasion, guests of Build-A-Bear Workshop stores can make their own limited-edition National Teddy Bear Day bear for just £5 on Friday 9th September.
This is the first time the brand has created a commemorative bear for National Teddy Bear Day. Two additional bears will also be available for £5 each: Lil’ Vanilla Bean Cub and Lil’ Hazelnut Cub. Each guest can purchase a maximum of five £5 bears, while supplies last.
In the spirit of the brand’s mission to “add a little more heart to life,” for every £5 bear purchased on 9th September, Build-A-Bear will donate a furry friend to Childhood First in the UK.
“We celebrate teddy bears every day, but Build-A-Bear Workshop is commemorating National Teddy Bear Day with exclusive £5 furry friends and a heart-felt opportunity to share the hug of a teddy bear with kids in need,” said Gina Collins, chief marketing officer, Build-A-Bear Workshop. “With the support of our charitable partners around the world, we hope to help as many children as possible experience the joy of a new furry friend during this fun, in-store event.”
During the week of National Teddy Bear Day, teddy bear fans can:
- Visit BuildABear.co.uk/TeddyBearDay to learn more about the in-store event and find a nearby Build-A-Bear Workshop location.
- Attend the National Teddy Bear Day Twitter Party hosted by Build-A-Bear Workshop on Thursday, 8th September at 9 p.m. ET to answer fun trivia, interact with the brand and qualify for the chance to win prizes. To participate, register online at here.
- Follow the brand on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and share a favourite teddy bear or Build-A-Bear Workshop memory with hashtag #NationalTeddyBearDay and @BuildABear.
The brand also celebrates its 20th birthday in 2017, and 2016’s National Teddy Bear Day marks the kick-off of more than a year of celebrations.
In other exciting news, I have a £100 Build-A- Bear Workshop gift card to giveaway to one lucky reader to celebrate #NationalTeddyBearDay
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Please read the rules below
- Closing Date: 26th September 2016
- If there is no form hit refresh (F5) and it should appear
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via twitter
- Terms and Conditions can be found in the Rafflecopter form below
**Comments may not appear immediately due to moderation
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post on behalf of Build-A- Bear Workshop. I received compensation in exchange for my post; however, all opinions stated are my own.