Living in a house of boys means that their toilet habits and smells are often a topic of conversation, with “drive-by incidents” the source of much hilarity!
It is a running joke that one of them is off to “drop the kids off” and that the toilet is best avoided for some time.
We were invited to try Poo Pourri, an amazing air freshener brand designed especially to eliminate bad toilet odours.
How it works:
- Spritz the bowl before-you-go to create a barrier on the water’s surface that traps #2 odours below.
- Proceed with your business as usual. All anyone will ever smell is a refreshing blend of natural essential oils.
Poo-Pourri’s blend of natural essential oils ‘seals’ poop odour under the water’s surface – leaving the loo smelling better than you found it and it really does smell great and work!!
Beautifully packaged, so you won’t be embarrassed when someone spots it in the bathroom and made from natural (not synthetic) essential oils that won’t harm the environment and are safe to flush down the loo, Poo-Pourri is available in a collection of six unique fragrances, and available in two sizes – a 59ml handy portable handbag (and travel friendly) size and a 118ml to grace the shelves of one’s throne at home.
Poo Pourri is available in the UK at Sainsbury’s, Amazon and at QVC.
Thanks to the team at Poo Pourri, I have a set of three fragrances to giveaway to three lucky readers.
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Please read the rules below
- Closing Date: 25th August 2019
- If there is no form hit refresh (F5) and it should appear
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via twitter