If you are looking to get fit in 2022, but still unsure of the sport you want to take up, why not consider badminton?
Badminton is a total body workout that offers a great alternative from the gym and can be played socially as well as competitively.
Whilst you are lunging, diving, running and getting your heart pumping, playing a game of badminton can help you burn around 450 calories an hour. The varied movements provide a powerful cardio workout by engaging the entire body, including the hamstrings, quads, calves and your core, which can help reduce health risks and improve your fitness.
If you fancy trying your hand at Badminton, Badminton HQ have a great range of everything you could possibly need for you new sport and have offered me a pair of Yonex GR505 Badminton Rackets in orange and yellow to giveaway to one lucky reader.
The Yonex GR505 is a basic badminton racket set for recreational use and includes 2 plastic shuttles and 2 durable, steel-framed rackets, so you’re all set for hours of fun.
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Please read the rules below
- Closing Date: 6th March 2022
- If there is no form hit refresh (F5) and it should appear
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via twitter
- Terms and Conditions can be found in the Rafflecopter form below