Efamol® have made it as easy as ABC to give your little ones DHA
Formulated with children in mind, Efamol® Omega 3 DHA Drops are a simple and effective way to top up your child’s Omega 3 levels. Suitable for toddlers and children as they progress through school, a 1ml drop will help to support your child’s brain function and vision 1 . With no fishy taste, sugar free and a natural mild lemon flavour, they can be dropped straight into the mouth or easily hidden in food.
For over 40 years Efamol ® has led the international field in the scientific research and development of essential fatty acid (EFA) food supplements. These innovative, high strength drops are sugar free and their pure formula will give parents extra confidence that their child is getting Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) through their diet, especially if they are struggling to eat the recommended amount of oily fish. 2 The good news is that these drops are suitable for any age from 6 months plus, so mum, dad and siblings can drop DHA into their morning cereal or yogurt too.
DHA helps to keep brains functioning at their healthy best and each 1ml drop contains 400mg of DHA, well over the minimum amount of 250mg needed to gain the beneficial effect.
Efamol® Omega 3 DHA Drops (£13.99) and is available from www.efamol.com as well as Amazon, Boots the Chemists, Health Food Stores and Independent Pharmacies.
Thanks to the team at Efamol® I have a pack of Efamol DHA Drops, RRP £13.99, to giveaway to one lucky reader.
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Please read the rules below
- Closing Date: 10th April 2022
- If there is no form hit refresh (F5) and it should appear
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via twitter
- Terms and Conditions can be found in the Rafflecopter form below