Eye spy is a classic game loved by people young and old, often enjoyed whilst travelling, or camping.
Now Cheatwell have brought out a game based on the classic game to help kids learn the alphabet.
Pick a letter card and place it in the centre of the board. Race to spot something on the picture board which begins with that letter… as soon as you spot it you’ve got it… so long as you place your token down first!
Play out all your tokens and you win the game! Multiple board combinations make every game different. This great observation game is fun for children of all ages – adults too!
Thanks to Cheatwell, I have a game of Eye Spy to giveaway to one lucky reader.
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Please read the rules below
- Closing Date: 2nd April 2023
- If there is no form hit refresh (F5) and it should appear
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via twitter
- Terms and Conditions can be found in the Rafflecopter form below