As we head into Autumn and the colder weather, we are starting to crave that winter warming comfort food and one of our favourite staples for this time of year are sausages.
We were invited to review the Sausage Lovers’s Box from Swaledale Butchers, which includes nine different types of sausages:
- 1 x 600g pack Texan-style Hot Links Sausages
- 1 x 500g pack The Cumberland Sausage
- 1 x 495g pack Yorkshire Breakfast Chipolatas
- 1 x 480g pack Calabrian Sausages
- 1 x 480g pack Coarse Pork Sausages
- 1 x 480g pack Lamb Merguez Sausages
- 1 x 480g pack Toulouse Sausages
- 1 x 480g pack Tuscan-style Pork, Fennel & Red Wine Sausages
- 1 x 480g pack Yorkshire Breakfast Sausages
Hand-made in small batches, free from gluten and filled into 100% natural casings, these Swaledale sausages are made to exacting recipes, developed in-house by their team of expert butchers and chefs, they are the perfect sausages to share with the family!
Unlike sausages from the supermarket, these are HUGE and perfect to cook alone for that ultimate sausage sandwich, as part of your traditional bangers and mash, or to use in a sausage casserole.
I have found that the sausages cook best in the air fryer and because these are so fresh and well made, they only take around 12 minutes.
Our favourite flavour has to be the Yorkshire breakfast, which we had in our sausage sandwiches and the Texan Hot Link sausages worked brilliantly in our spicy sausage jamabalya.
If you love sausages then this is the ultimate box for you. The sausages are delivered in a chilled box. They freeze well, are delicious and work well in a variety of recipes.
Disclaimer: We were sent a Swaledale Sausage Lover’s Box to review. All thoughts and opinions are our own