This week it has felt like Dorchester is my second home as I have been back and forth almost daily to visit my mum who managed to break her leg in three places. She is in good spirits though and had another operation on Friday to insert a plate in her leg and is now in plaster.
Hubby has had two interviews this week but despite being promised a phone call on Friday by both companies we have heard nothing. It is very frustrating and stressful as it would be nice to know one way or the other.
We have made the most of spending time together as hopefully he will be back at work very soon, not that he is getting under my feet or anything ;0)
61. Sorry if you are squeamish – this is mums ankle with scaffolding to support it
62. Our local ice rink were running toddler sessions for just £4 so Eliza and I released our inner “Elsa” and had fun on the ice. She preferred sitting on the seal to trying to skate, but who wouldn’t with mum pushing you round at high speed.
63. We went into Poole for a wander and bumped into the Town Cryer – not someone you see everyday
64. Eliza patiently waiting for her swimming lesson to start
65. Eliza made some peg dolls all by herself – I was very impressed with her efforts
66. I have never had so many comments about an outfit as I did today – all the mums fell in love with her red riding hood cape………the trainers did spoil the look though.
67. The garden is finally dry enough to get the garden toys back out and the kids enjoyed jumping on the trampoline, swinging and trying to get Kian off the seesaw!