I have to say that this half term has been brilliant.
We have been on the go all weeks and barely stopped for breath – just the way I like it!
Last weekend we had Bournemouth Wheels Festival where we got to watch Monster Trucks on the beach. The kids got to attend a Harry Potter themed birthday party which they thoroughly enjoyed too.
We have been to soft play (twice), the park, beach, cinema and a craft festival. My highlight though was doing something for me for a change.
I got a phone call on Wednesday evening, on the way back from the cinema to say that I had won a trip out on a Power Boat. Not any kind of Power Boat, but a proper racing boat that was competing this weekend at the P1 Super Stock Grand Prix in Bournemouth, with the actual skipper Arran Scott.
I was terrified and excited at the same time and I cannot wait to tell you all about it……….. lets just say 75 miles per hour on the sea is very different from on land!
145. Posing in the Picture Frame at the Harry Potter Party
146. Isaac posing aboard a tank at Bournemouth Wheels
147. Callan arrived for a visit and Sebby bagged first cuddles
148. Enjoying Bournemouth Pier after a meal at Aruba
149. Sebby watching how soft play is done (he was dying to get moving but hasn’t quite managed it…….yet)
150. Aboard the LycaMobile Power Boat racing past Shell Bay in Studland
151. Cheering on Arran from the Pier as he raced past the finish line