On Sunday we had a review to to of our nearest Brewers Fayre in Weymouth, so we made a day of it and visited the Sealife Centre and the Sealife Tower. As both places were almost empty Sebastian got to explore on foot for the first time and revelled in being able to toddle around.
The final week of school has had its ups and downs as the kids have entered hyper mode. The school nativity was brilliant and both my little stars performed beautifully.
This week also saw three Christmas Parties which resulted and Isaac and Eliza both being ill after eating far too much rubbish but thankfully they are all better now.
Wednesday and Saturday are most certainly my favourite days this week, why?
On Wednesday we celebrated winning a Mark Warner holiday with tea and biscuits and Saturday saw us heading to Coombemill for Christmas. Apologies if I spam your timelines with festive photos this week.
Here is my week in pictures:
347. 165ft in the air on Weymouth Sealife Tower
348. My Star and my Angel Gabriel on stage together
349. Walking to school for the first time (Sebastian that is)
350. Celebrating my Mark Warner win with tea and biscuits
351. Coombemill countdown
352. The elves decorated the tree outside school on the last day of term
353. Isaac proudly standing next to the Christmas tree he decorated by himself at Coombemill