If you follow me on twitter or instagram you will be aware that we have been to Butlins this week. Not just the six of us, but all eight.
As Abbey is almost 21 and Callan almost 17 it is very likely that this will be our last family holiday as I am sure that the lure of Ibiza or other such resorts will lure them away.
My 365 post is therefore slightly different this week. I have done a collage of some of my favourite photo’s from each day (I hope you don’t mind TheBoyandMe).
Day 96 was all about the packing, but that makes a boring photo and we did have to nip to the shop with Sebastian in his new Smartrike.
97. We arrive at Butlins and explore a little before we book into our hotel room. Callan was most upset that he was too tall to take the little ones on the teacups but did enjoy the games room and all the games they had on offer. Isaac and Eliza loved all the little rides and Sebastian was happy to see that there was even a soft play room just for him!
98. I have really struggled to choose photo’s from today. Abbey and Eliza enjoyed the Carousel whilst the boys got their thrills on the terrifying Freefall. We had a chill out on the deck chairs before dinner and in the evening saw the amazing Cirque du Hilarious. It was brilliant and Clive and Danny happily posed for a selfie after the show.
99. The day Isaac and Kian were looking forward to most – Dick & Dom day as it will forever be known. We saw both shows and discovered the secret of getting the boys on stage……….ask a Red Coat! The weather was glorious so we made the most of spending time outside in between shows before heading inside for a custard pie fight. You can watch it here.
100. I was brought up not far from Bognor, but the little ones have never been so we headed out to show them the beach. Isaac was most perplexed that there were lots of stones on the beach, but soon warmed to the fact it was great for learning to skim stones. We found a launch and did a spot of of wave running before heading back inside Butlins and racing some Go Karts.
101. Our last day, so we decided to do a family selfie before heading out for a spot of Crazy Golf. I do believe there was a spot of cheating going on, but it was fun nonetheless. We finally managed to persuade Isaac to try the bungee trampoline, which he adored before saying goodbye to Billy and his Red Coat friends.
102. Today consisted of mostly washing, washing, washing, shopping and erm, more washing. We did however get a moment to make some chocolate Easter Eggs……….not sure how they will turn out but it was fun trying!