Eternal Impressions is a local, family run business that has been established in the keepsake market for over 12 years which I have used many times.
Despite Sarah living just a few hundred yards from me I only discovered them when Isaac was born and had castings of his hands and feet done. I have since had a silver bracelet with charms made featuring the hands and feet of the little ones and finger prints of my older children and I have also had mugs and had plaques made for grandparents as gifts.
For casting sessions Sarah covers Dorset and Hampshire but for jewellery, mugs, plaques and all new wooden gifts, crystal and fabric hand and foot art it’s UK wide and all by using an Inkless Print Kit.
The Inkless print kit can be used for baby book prints, card making, tattoo templates and more, with no ink, mess or fuss. It’s completely safe and easy, can be used from birth and is a great hospital bag gift – and what’s more – it’s easy peasy to use too!
Sarah is amazingly talented and can turn your inkless prints into a variety of gifts that are perfect for Father’s Day on 19th June.
You could order a silver dog tag if you have more than one child to show their treasured fingerprints, or, my personal favourite and bang on trend at the moment is the leather bracelets complete with a silver hand or footprint which is handmade to fit the wrist, with either a single or double wrap with a stainless steel clasp (contact Sarah on facebook for more details on how to order). If jewellery isn’t your thing, then why not add you prints to make a keyring or a pint glass and if you have a special occasions coming up then cufflinks are a great personalised gift that will be treasured forever.
If you have any questions or are after more gift ideas, see the Eternal Impressions facebook page.
The Baby Print Kit costs just £10.95 and contains a £5 gift voucher towards a purchase of your personalised gift and thanks to Eternal Impressions I have at kit to send out to 10 lucky readers.
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Please read the rules below
- Closing Date: 29th May 2016
- If there is no form hit refresh (F5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – Answer the Question
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via twitter
- Terms and Conditions can be found in the Rafflecopter form below
**Comments may not appear immediately due to moderation
More competitions at www.theprizefinder.com
– See more at: http://www.theprizefinder.com/content/win-one-ten-eternal-impressions-inkless-print-kits#sthash.NontGnXC.dpuf