It has been nice to get back to normal this week and spend sometime outside now that the weather has improved.
I mowed the back lawn on Monday and Hubby and I spent Tuesday fixing the trampoline and cleaning all the toys that have spent the winter residing in the shed. The kids love being able to run in and out the house to their hearts content and it makes such a difference to their mood having that bit more freedom!
117. A long run on the new scooter is the best way to learn!
118. Getting outside is fun
119. Chilling out on the trampoline
120. Flying Gaston the Ladybird
121. Fun exploring Moors Valley Country Park
122. Riding his horse during swimming lessons
123. Finally Ninjini has arrived (you don’t know how long we have been waiting for this Skylander!!)