Mornings are dark, nights are long and the bitter chill of winter is finally here, alongside the rain. This cold and damp weather not only leads to sniffles and sneezes, but also to dry sore hands.
To tackle both problems, Carex has created a handbag hero in its new hand cream range.
Small enough to carry throughout the day, it’s also a great alternative to antibacterial gel. It is light and easy to apply, the cream sinks in, leaving your hands velvety soft and not at all sticky.
The cream comes in two refreshing fragrances:
- Nourish and Protect with extra Vitamin E
- Hydrate and Protect with soothing Aloe Vera
I have one tube in my kitchen and one in my handbag and they have been a godsend this winter, keeping my skin soft, supple and protected.
I have a set of both Carex Handcreams to giveaway.
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries (there is one for the girls box and one for the boys box)
- Entries can be via comment, Facebook, Twitter etc
- Please read the rules below
- Closing date: 16th February 2014
- If there is no form hit refresh (f5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – Leave a comment **
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via Twitter
- Terms & Conditions can be found in the Rafflecopter form below
** Comments are moderated to prevent spam, so may not show immediately