I am a huge fan of Eternal Impressions a local, family run business that has been established in the keepsake market for over 10 years. I can personally recommend them having had purchased many of their products including castings of my babies hands and feet, a silver bracelet with charms featuring the hands and feet of the little ones and finger prints of the older children. I have also had mugs and had plaques made for grandparents.
For casting sessions Sarah covers Dorset and Hampshire but for jewellery, mugs, plaques and all new wooden gifts, crystal and fabric hand and foot art it’s UK wide!
All you need is the Inkless Print Kit which can be used for baby book prints, card making, tattoo templates and more, with no ink, mess or fuss. It’s completely safe and easy, can be used from birth and is a great hospital bag gift – and what’s more – it’s easy peasy to use too!
The lovely Sarah has offered my 10 Inkless Print Kits to giveaway to some of my lucky readers which can be used just to keep a record of your child’s handprints, or used on any item on her website or facebook page!!
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Entries can be by comment, Facebook, twitter etc
- Please read the rules below
- Closing Date: 30th November 2014
- If there is no form hit refresh (F5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – Answer the Question
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via twitter
- Terms and Conditions can be found in the Rafflecopter form below