Back in February, we reviewed a Peter Rabbit Crystal Art Card.
Eliza adored making it and the card now proudly sits on her shelf in her bedroom.
Now you can make a fabulous Crystal Art Notebook using the relaxing and enjoyable Crystal Art technique, which is also known as “diamond painting”.
Each Crystal Art Notebook design has a numbered, adhesive template. Using the handy pick up pen, simply lift up the coloured crystals and place them on the corresponding numbered dots on your project.
The crystals affix instantly! Once you’ve finished adding all the crystals, the result is a gloriously sparkly Notebook, which you can use to jot down your daily tasks or innermost thoughts, or gift to loved ones.
I have a fabulous Disney Princess Moana Crystal Art Notebook to giveaway to one lucky reader.
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Please read the rules below
- Closing Date: 11th September 2022
- If there is no form hit refresh (F5) and it should appear
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via twitter
- Terms and Conditions can be found in the Rafflecopter form below